Horizon: Zero Dawn - The Frozen Wilds - Streaming Announcement and Expectations

Streaming the Frozen Wilds

In approximately two hours, Horizon: Zero Dawn - The Frozen Wilds DLC will be live on the Playstation 4. As an ardent fan of this young franchise, I am absolutely hyped to return to the fascinating world of Aloy and the mechanical monsters that she faces off against. 

I am happy to announce that I will be streaming the Frozen Wilds DLC tomorrow, November 7, 2017 starting at 11:00 a.m. Mountain Standard Time. You can find me at https://go.twitch.tv/beatthatboss and I'll be progressing through the story for as long as I can. It should be a fun adventure and I invite you to join me for my blind playthrough and all the shenanigans that ensue!

You will find me at twitch.tv/beatthatboss tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. MST

Expectations

If you had a chance to read my in-depth and glowing review of Horizon: Zero Dawn, you'll know that I praised the base game's stunning, aesthetic beauty, the frantic, empowering combat, and the massive, absorbing open world. Furthermore, I even went as far as to write a separate article entitled Hope is Important that praised the mysterious and warm-hearted story that I found refreshingly different from the typical doom and gloom stories that so commonly populate the post-apocalyptic gaming landscapes. One of the things that propelled me through the initial game was how unexpectedly excellent the story, the gameplay and the worldbuilding turned out to be. So, now that I'm prepared and excited to return, there are few things that I'm sincerely hoping for with this DLC release: new, exciting, dangerous machines, a well-told story, why the Banuk worship machines, new armors, and a new progression class. We'll see if the DLC lives up to my considerably high expectations but, I must say, that I bet it will. Join me as I play through it and we can discover a the Frozen Wilds together.

Who wants to know about that volcano? I want to know about that volcano.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Destiny 2: Shadowkeep - Ranking Every Exotic Weapon #20 - #1

How to Beat Darkeater Midir - Dark Souls III: The Ringed City

Top 10 Bosses in Darksiders II